WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN
Class Update | February 2019
As we move into the month of February, we review how the class moved forward in the past month. Completing and showing improvement in the series of evaluation was a great accomplishment for the students. We celebrated 100 days of school by counting to 100 by 1's, 5's, 10's and starting to learn how to count by 2's. We made collections of snowflakes, snowballs, penguins, and ended with a math project to illustrate what is know about 100. We now move forward into February as we prepare to learn more about history as the focus will be on African American heroes past and present. As always, this is all part of
'God's Little Backyard!'
Kindergarten Supply List
- A wonderful smile!!!
- $60 for school supplies (Due at Registration)
- Small blanket or towel for nap time (1)
- Book bag (1)
- Change of clothes in DAJA colors (1) (Please include socks & underwear)
- Recycled materials (empty cereal and tissue boxes, toilet tissue and paper towel rolls, cleaned plastic milk and juice bottles, cleaned cans and glass bottles)
- Picture of Student Alone (1)
- Picture of Student w/Family (1)
- Volunteers (Many)
- ONE CHILD EXCITED FOR ADVENTURE, EXPLORATION AND LEARNING EXPERIENCES IN A CHRISTIAN CLASSROOM!
- PARENT PARTICIPATION AND PRAYERS